Click the banner to read the Spring 2018 issue of the GeoPRISMS newsletter
This issue focuses on NSF GeoPRISMS-funded and related studies conducted at the New Zealand GeoPRISMS Primary Site. Nine science spotlights have been compiled to highlight to diversity of inter-related projects at this site.
This edition also includes:
- NSF Update and Program Solicitation
- Recent GeoPRISMS NSF Awards
- GSOC Highlights – Spring 2018
- Distinguished Lectureship Program 2018-2019
- GeoPRISMS Data Portal Status Report
- GeoPRISMS activities at the AGU Fall Meeting 2017
Printed copies of the newsletter will be mailed soon.
The GeoPRISMS Office