The Fall 2017 GeoPRISMS newsletter is now available online!
This edition include:
- Welcome | from GeoPRISMS Chair Demian Saffer
- Science Report | Imaging Magma Under Mount St. Helens with Geophysical and Petrologic Methods
- Report from the Field | ExTerra Field Institute and Research Endeavor: Western Alps, Summer 2017
- Profile | Meet the GeoPRISMS Postdoctoral Fellows
- Message from NSF
- Funding Opportunities for GeoPRISMS-Related Proposals
- Apply to Sail with the Alaska Amphibious Community Seismic Experiment
- Recent GeoPRISMS Publications
- GeoPRISMS Data Portal Status Report
- GeoPRISMS activities at the 2017 AGU Fall Meeting
- Distinguished Lectureship Program 2017-2018
Please note this issue is only available in electronic version. Download your copy here.
The GeoPRISMS Office
Questions? Email email@example.com