Click the banner to read the Spring 2017 issue of the GeoPRISMS newsletter
The Spring edition of the GeoPRISMS newsletter include a “Report from the Field” from Ninfa Bennington and Kerry Key on their work on arc melt generation beneath Okmok Volcano, and a Science Report from Anne Bécel on her investigation of the breakup and spreading history of the Eastern North American Margin.
This edition also includes:
- NSF Update and Program Solicitation
- Recent GeoPRISMS NSF Awards
- GSOC Highlights – Spring 2017
- Workshop Report – Theoretical & Experimental Institute for the RIE Initiative
- Distinguished Lectureship Program Speakers 2017-2018
- GeoPRISMS Data Portal Status Report
- GeoPRISMS activities at the AGU Fall Meeting 2016
Printed copies of the newsletter will be mailed soon.
The GeoPRISMS Office